Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Stella and Dot...my latest adventure

If I never have a little girl, at least I'll have had this moment :)


And speaking of jewelry!!! I've always been a believer that things happen for a reason. Three weeks ago, I met a nanny who sells Stella and Dot jewelry and I instantly fell in love (with the jewelry) and became a stylist two days later. Stylist is just a fancy title for jewelry seller :) But I'm loving it! And I'm in LOVE with the jewelry! Check out the website www.stelladot.com/katielarson. If you are interested in being a stylist, let me know, I'd love to train you! If you want to host a party, let me know! (Hostesses gets lots of bonuses!) If you want to shop, you may use my Stylist ID when you check out: 130117 or you can search my name, Katharine Larson.

The fall/holiday collection has beautiful rose gold pieces that are gorgeous! They also have a 'girls' line for all the young ladies in your life (I'll be doing Christmas shopping at the Stella and Dot website this year!). All of the jewelry is made abiding by Fair Trade practices, isn't that great! They also have a unique bracelet that during the  month of October, 100% of the proceeds will go towards Breast Cancer research. Check out this link; it talks about the foundations that Stella and Dot support and that you can support too with the purchase of their one-of-a-kind bracelets. 
I know this subject doesn't have much to do with my usual blog topics, but it sure makes me happy! (And I'm told that a happy wife = a happy life!) 

Let me know if you have questions, I'd love to talk to you about it.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment