Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunscreen

Okay, so I did a post awhile ago about this, but since summer has finally made it to the Pacific Northwest, I was planning on doing another quick note on it, but I'm going to cheat today. I was reading an article online from one of my favorite natural medicine proponents and he summed up everything I believe so concisely, I figured I'd be mostly plagiarizing his work if I blogged on it, so I'm just linking his article. It's fantastic from start to finish. Don't be scared of not wearing sunscreen, we aren't in this home! (And I use to be a HUGE sunscreen supporter). The only time I'll actually put the stuff on my skin is if we are going to be in the sun for a prolonged period of time, especially if we're at any type of altitude.

Here's the article, enjoy! (It takes less than 5 minutes to read for all you busy people out there) :)

Enjoy the sun!!

http://www.naturalnews.com/032815_sunscreen_chemicals.html

No comments:

Post a Comment