Monday, June 27, 2011

Oasis Spa in Woodinville

When I find something I love, I'm not afraid to scream it from the rooftops! Well, today my mom and I had a little spa afternoon together at Oasis Spa in Woodinville (above Gold's Gym, near Target). Oh my gosh, I was blown away! I loved the setting, the energy, and the decor was magnificent. It was simple and elegant and I instantly felt transported. To start things off, I had the most amazing massage. She focused exactly on the areas I wanted her to AND got a bonus foot massage...ahhhhh......then I had a Detox Facial, not the most relaxing (ick extractions!) but she was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful with my skin challenges. Although I have to give this spa an * because the company does not use or have available products that I would even consider using on my skin/hair on a regular basis. But I'm not so much against chemicals that I won't enjoy a spa day! Additionally, the ladies I worked with today were not familiar with my current products, being that they are organic and chemical free. To top off the afternoon, I got a last minute hair wash and blow dry. It was such luxury! My poor hair is getting so long and is so thick (growing it out two more inches for Locks for Love) that I really don't feel like I can ever get it washed well (and forget about getting it dried!).

If you decide to check out Oasis, and I strongly recommend you do, let them know I referred you (I get a little bonus for doing so). And go! You deserve it! I felt, compare to other big salons like Gene Juarez, they were much more reasonably priced and the services were the best I've had in a long time.

Go, Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment