Thursday, July 7, 2011

Argan oil...my latest hair miracle?

So I have a lot of hair. And I mean A LOT OF HAIR. It's thick and never-ending. And I've always had to wash it everyday. EVERYDAY. Ugh....between working and being a mom, it was starting to get old. Well, I've discovered a new product (that's organic and chem-free) called Argan oil. I put it in wet or dry and it makes my hair so soft and prevents my hair from getting too oily so I don't have to wash it everyday. Yay! And, since it's oil, it repels water so it will help hair dry faster, especially if you are using a hair dryer.  Pure Argan oil can also be used on skin and nails to help moisturize and strengthen. Now, there are many companies out there with Argan oil based product, but be careful because they also often contain artificial preservatives like parabens. Pure Argan oil is all natural and completely safe. Give it a try and let me know what you think....

No comments:

Post a Comment