Thursday, July 14, 2011

Alima Makeup

I have discovered the most amazing makeup!! Alima Pure abides my the far superior European standards and is cruelty free. They even have a full ingredient list on their website. The company was started in 2004 by a mom who wanted to develop safe makeup for her daughter to wear, and it has evolved into a billion dollar company.

As you know if you read the blog, I really struggle with my skin (which has been getting better since going gluten free and sans coffee--which I'm still mourning), but this makeup makes a huge difference in my appearance. They have a powder primer and a skin correcting powder that really help reduce the amount of redness on my skin. The best part is that they have SO many color options that you will absolutely find the right shade. AND you can order samples!! The samples will definitely last you a while and give you a good chance to experiment with various shades of foundation as well as eyeshadow colors. I have had so much fun playing with different eye shadow shades lately!

They also have fantastic customer service over email or phone...a refreshing breath of fresh air. If you can't find the right shade, they will devote as much time as needed to help you through it. If you haven't tried mineral makeup yet, this is your chance. It's amazing! And yes, you do need special brushes, but you do not have to buy theirs (I just use my old Bare Minerals set), but the brush is what makes the application so seamless. Give it a try and let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment